We're here to help
If you’re not sure if we can help, it’s okay to give us a call. You can tell us about yourself and, if we can’t help you, we’ll find someone who can.
We can usually help if:
- you are under the age of 18,
- you have a special educational need and are under the age of 25,
- you are not already supported by social services in Northern Ireland, Scotland or Wales,
- you care for anyone described above, or
- if you are expecting children.
We won’t judge you or blame you, whatever you are going through.
You can call us for free on 0800 157 7015 to speak to a friendly person in our team, and we’ll help you figure things out.
Our support is free, and we can talk about what kind of support works for you.
Tell us a bit about yourself
Explore our Support Hub
We’ve put together these online resources to help support you and your family.