What we do
The service offers support to children, young people 0-19 years (25 years for SEND) and their families in Sandwell.
The aims of the service are:
• The early identification and support of children with additional needs
• To provide information and advice for families about services in their respective town and across the borough as a whole.
• To offer a programme of antenatal education courses across the borough
• To proactively support families in engaging their children’s early language development
• To encourage families to maximise the available early years opportunities through Nursery Education Funding (NEF) and Early Learning for Twos Funding (ELT).
• To provide a range of support services for families to address their individual needs
• In all aspects of delivery to work in partnership with other statutory and voluntary sector agencies
• To establish a comprehensive volunteering programme to support the work of the service and to provide parents with invaluable training and experience in their route towards further education and employment as necessary
• To ensure the evaluation of all aspects of the service and capturing the impact evidence of the work
Friar Park Children's Centre
0121 556 5405
Greets Green Children's Centre
Off Claypit Lane
0121 500 4011
Hillside Children's Centre
0121 588 5431