What we do
NDD Pathway Co-ordination Function:
The overall aim of the Coordination Function is to build on integrated ways of working, to ensure that no CYP fall through gaps between services, to reduce duplication of work by multiple services and to reduce the need for families having to tell their story more than once.
We can help with
- Including children and young people with disabilities in community activities and decisions about themselves.
- Find out more about Disability advocacy/participation
- Search for Disability advocacy/participation services
- Services supporting children and young people's emotional health and wellbeing. We have centres where children and young people can visit and have a trained worker they can trust and talk to. We help them build their confidence and get to the root of their difficulties.
- Find out more about Mental health
- Search for Mental health services