What we do
6th Sense is based in the Southern Locality and is part funded by the SHSCT.
Eight Young People with a range of disabilities and autism will be supported to participate in twelve 6th sense meetings per year.
Activities will include influencing and capacity building meetings.
Personal Care Needs of membership will be met at the project.
We can help with
- Enabling and supporting children and young people to participate in decision making processes
- Search for Rights and participation services
- Including children and young people with disabilities in community activities and decisions about themselves.
- Find out more about Disability advocacy/participation
- Search for Disability advocacy/participation services