What we do
A flexible and tailored support programme for unemployed young people aged 18 -24. We know that for the hardest-to-reach young people, one size doesn’t fit all and that to make real, sustainable progress, we need to tackle the whole range of issues a young person is facing.
We can help with
- Providing advice and advocacy on the skills needed to support sustained employment. Focuses on increasing confidence, resilience and self esteem through employment, work experience, volunteering, educational opportunities and qualifications.
- Find out more about Employability/skills
- Search for Employability/skills services
- Providing advice and training on the skills needed to support sustained employment.
- Find out more about Supporting employment
- Search for Supporting employment services