What we do
SEEN offers a direct service to children and young people who are sexually exploited/at risk of CSE/going missing from home or care. We work collaboratively with families, carers and other professionals to increase safety and improve wellbeing. SEEN also provides consultation to professionals and key adults.
If you are worried that you or someone you know is being exploited, we would encourage you to seek help and can offer guidance on how to do this.
The Police Service of Northern Ireland takes Child Sexual Exploitation extremely seriously. Officers will listen to you and treat you with respect and dignity. Call Police on 101 or report online. In an emergency always dial 999.
We can help with
- Supporting children and young people to recover from sexual abuse, as well as family counselling, preventive and awareness-raising programmes.
- Find out more about Child sexual exploitation (CSE)
- Search for Child sexual exploitation (CSE) services
- Supporting children and young people who have gone missing/run away from home. Includes return-home interviews and/ or support to reduce risk-taking behaviour.
- Search for Missing services