What we do
A whole-family approach to improve the mental health and wellbeing of Children, Young People and Families impacted by the imprisonment of a family member and experiencing family and social adversity.
Accept referral for
• Intensive Family support on a planned basis
• Provide light-touch MHWB/family support
• Group work session
• Drop in sessions
Phone line and online support
The main focus on the project will be families affected by imprisonment and care leavers however we will also provide support to wider families out with this target group who experience adversity and are impacted by mental health.
We can help with
- Services supporting children and young people's emotional health and wellbeing. We have centres where children and young people can visit and have a trained worker they can trust and talk to. We help them build their confidence and get to the root of their difficulties.
- Find out more about Mental health
- Search for Mental health services
- Supporting parents, carers and families with guidance and activities
- Find out more about Family support
- Search for Family support services