Build a family and change a life
If you live in the Midlands and are interested in adopting a child, we can help.
Here at Barnardo's Adoption Midlands, we can talk you through the adoption process and answer all your questions.
If you adopt through us, we will give you all the emotional, practical and legal support you need to help you:
- find the right child
- prepare for the adoption
- feel supported all the way through the process and in the years ahead
Get in touch
- fill in our simple online form
- call us on 0121 550 5271 (Halesowen office) or 01332 544711 (Spondon)
- email us at [email protected]
- visit our Facebook page
- write to us at Barnardo's Adoption Midlands, Brooklands, Great Cornbow, Halesowen, West Midlands B63 3AB
- or at Barnardo's Adoption Midlands, The Old Exchange, 21 Nottingham Road, Spondon, Derby, DE21 7NF
Find out more
For more information on adopting with Barnardo's, see our Adopt a child page.
Or come and talk to a member of our friendly team at one of our adoption information events.
Our statement of purpose (see below) gives you detailed information about Barnardo's Adoption Midlands, and how we achieve good outcomes for the children in our care.