What we do
To provide specialist support to pull together all the professionals needed to fully support a young carer.
To improve outcomes for Young Carers who are at high risk of social exclusion and underachieving or experiencing difficulties at school because of their role as a young carer.
To reduce caring demands and meet needs of high level young carers.
We can help with
- Supporting children and young people who care for and look after family members affected by health issues, disability or substance misuse.
- Find out more about Young carers
- Search for Young carers services
- Supports individuals and groups, for example young people identifying as LGBTQ, in personal development and developing the skills to make positive life choices.
- Search for Youth services services