What we do
The service is aimed at providing an early intervention support service to families with children aged 0-5. The service works in close collaboration with the health visiting teams to try and intervene as early as possible and prevent emerging needs from escalating and impacting on children's healthy development pathways. we use a range of intervention such Five to Thrive and Mellow parenting to promote attachment based parenting.
We can help with
- Supporting parents, carers and families with guidance and activities
- Find out more about Family support
- Search for Family support services
- Services supporting children and young people's emotional health and wellbeing. We have centres where children and young people can visit and have a trained worker they can trust and talk to. We help them build their confidence and get to the root of their difficulties.
- Find out more about Mental health
- Search for Mental health services