What we do
Warwickshire CSE Service works with children and young people who are abused, or vulnerable to abuse through exploitation. We provide training and awareness raising programmes to professionals, those working or may come into contact with children and young people
We can help with
- Supporting children and young people to recover from sexual abuse, as well as family counselling, preventive and awareness-raising programmes.
- Find out more about Child sexual exploitation (CSE)
- Search for Child sexual exploitation (CSE) services
- Supporting children and young people who have gone missing/run away from home. Includes return-home interviews and/ or support to reduce risk-taking behaviour.
- Search for Missing services