What we do
The Isle of Wight Community Support for Offenders' Families supports children and families when a family member is involved in the Criminal Justice System. Our work with families can include signposting parents to advice agencies, help with visiting arrangements, advice on ensuring a successful prison visit, a chance to talk confidentially about any concerns and provides direct family support work.
We can help with
- Supporting parents, carers and families with guidance and activities
- Find out more about Family support
- Search for Family support services
- Training to support a range of professionals working with children, young people and families.
- Find out more about Training
- Search for Training services