What we do
Early intervention and support to families living in Cardiff with children up to the age of 25 and that have an identified need for support in relation to emotional wellbeing and mental health but below the level where they would be entitled to specialist health service and/or statutory care and support
We can help with
- Services supporting children and young people's emotional health and wellbeing. We have centres where children and young people can visit and have a trained worker they can trust and talk to. We help them build their confidence and get to the root of their difficulties.
- Find out more about Mental health
- Search for Mental health services
- Supporting parents, carers and families with guidance and activities
- Find out more about Family support
- Search for Family support services
- Supporting families and individual children including: foster services for children and young people who arrive here on their own, help children get the healthcare and schooling they need while they are in the UK and giving parents practical support
- Find out more about Refugee/asylum seeker services
- Search for Refugee/asylum seeker services services
- Supporting children who have suffered loss and their parents/carers through counselling, group work and individual therapy. Consultancy and training to professionals working with bereaved children.
- Find out more about Child bereavement
- Search for Child bereavement services