What we do
Dundee Child & Family Support Service works in partnership with children, young people and their families, who experience a range of additional support needs, including disability, providing a holistic range of supports to promote wellbeing, safety and inclusion.
We can help with
- Supporting parents, carers and families with guidance and activities
- Find out more about Family support
- Search for Family support services
- Including children and young people with disabilities in community activities and decisions about themselves.
- Find out more about Disability advocacy/participation
- Search for Disability advocacy/participation services