What we do
Adviceline support to parents/carers of children and young people up to the age of 18 years who have been bereaved.
We can help with
- Supporting children who have suffered loss and their parents/carers through counselling, group work and individual therapy. Consultancy and training to professionals working with bereaved children.
- Find out more about Child bereavement
- Search for Child bereavement services
- Services supporting children and young people's emotional health and wellbeing. We have centres where children and young people can visit and have a trained worker they can trust and talk to. We help them build their confidence and get to the root of their difficulties.
- Find out more about Mental health
- Search for Mental health services