What we do
The Brent Out Of Hours Family Support Line offers Family Support and Early Help services on evenings (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) and weekends to families living in the London Borough of Brent.
The aims of the service are to:
1. Increase access to Family Wellbeing Centres and other Early Years services in Brent
2. Increase timely access to support for families, preventing issues from escalating during out of hours periods
3. Reduce pressure on A&E and other late intervention/crisis services.
We can help with
- Supporting parents, carers and families with guidance and activities
- Find out more about Family support
- Search for Family support services
- Services which provide additional support to children and young people such as additional counselling or befriending
- Search for Extended services services