What we do
Boloh Helpline has extended its offer to support the mental health and wellbeing of adult asylum seekers across the UK. The Helpline will offer advice, signposting, emotional support and 8 free sessions of therapy by qualified Barnardo’s therapists. The Helpline will offer phone, webchat and email. This project is funded by the Home Office until 31st January 2025.
We can help with
- Services supporting children and young people's emotional health and wellbeing. We have centres where children and young people can visit and have a trained worker they can trust and talk to. We help them build their confidence and get to the root of their difficulties.
- Find out more about Mental health
- Search for Mental health services
- Supporting families and individual children including: foster services for children and young people who arrive here on their own, help children get the healthcare and schooling they need while they are in the UK and giving parents practical support
- Find out more about Refugee/asylum seeker services
- Search for Refugee/asylum seeker services services