We believe you can foster
If you live in the North East of England and are interested in fostering a child, we're here to help.
Here at Barnardo's Fostering North East, our team of dedicated social workers will support you throughout the whole of your fostering journey.
The rewards are huge. Knowing you've made a difference to a vulnerable child's life is something that will stay with you forever.
Get in touch
We can talk you through the fostering process and answer all your questions.
- fill in our simple online form
- call us on 0191 4929000
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- visit our Facebook page
- write to us at Barnardo's Fostering North East, First Floor Unit 1, Lumley Court, Drum Industrial Estate, Chester-le-Street, DH2 1AN
We have regular coffee mornings where you can pop along and speak to one of our fostering workers face to face. They are held on the following dates at the Barnardo's Fostering North East office.
- Saturday 26th October 2019
- Saturday 23rd November 2019
Please come along between 10 am and 12 pm to enjoy a coffee and meet the team.
We look forward to seeing you!
Our statement of purpose (see below) gives you detailed information about Barnardo's Fostering North East, and how we achieve good outcomes for the children in our care.