Build a family and change a life
If you live in the North East of England and are interested in adopting a child, we can help.
Here at Barnardo's Adoption and Fostering North East, we can talk you through the adoption process and answer all your questions.
If you adopt through us, we will give you all the emotional, practical and legal support you need to help you:
- find the right child
- prepare for the adoption
- feel supported all the way through the process and in the years ahead
Get in touch
- fill in our simple online form
- call us on 0191 4929000
- email us at [email protected]
- visit our Facebook page
- write to us at Barnardo's Adoption and Fostering North East, First Floor Unit 1, Lumley Court, Drum Industrial Estate, Chester-le-Street DH2 1AN
We have regular coffee mornings where you can pop along and speak to one of our adoption workers face to face. They are held on the following dates at the Barnardo's Adoption North East office.
- Saturday 26th October 2019
- Saturday 23rd November 2019
Please come along between 10 am and 12 pm to enjoy a coffee and meet the team.
We look forward to seeing you!
Find out more
For more information on adopting with Barnardo's, see our Adopt a child page.
Our statement of purpose (see below) gives you detailed information about Barnardo's Adoption and Fostering North East, and how we achieve good outcomes for the children in our care.