What we do
The Hampshire Healthy Families service work together with Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust. This includes a partnership with the school nursing and Health Visiting team. , offering families support and providing better outcomes for families with children aged 0-19. Our service supports community based projects such as: 'Ready Steady Mums' walking groups and health promotion; delivering workshops promoting the 'Five to Thrive' positive parenting approach, enabling children to be healthy and happy. The team also deliver Baby Talk, Toddler Talk and school readiness workshops.
We can help with
- Supporting parents, carers and families with guidance and activities
- Find out more about Family support
- Search for Family support services
- Training programmes and workshops, family learning activities, community based development support and family mediation services.
- Search for Parenting programmes services