What we do
Family Linx is a service supporting families with autistic children or who are on the pathway to a diagnosis, up to the age of 12/end of year 7 in secondary school. The Service offers different areas of support including the Cygnet Programme, one to one targeted support, based on the individual needs of families, sleep support, workshops with a focus on behaviour and sensory issues, transition from primary to secondary school and puberty. The service has a weekly peer support group, led by Volunteers and parents who are Peer Supporters.
We can help with
- Supporting parents, carers and families with guidance and activities
- Find out more about Family support
- Search for Family support services
- Training programmes and workshops, family learning activities, community based development support and family mediation services.
- Search for Parenting programmes services