What we do
Family Group Decision Making is a process that brings family members together to make decisions about how to care for their children and develop a Family Plan. Providing a child centred approach, planning for their child/ren's future, the process concentrates on identifying solutions to issues in a blame-free manner, which shifts the focus of the family onto future plans rather than recrimination or past problems.
We can help with
- Supporting parents, carers and families with guidance and activities
- Find out more about Family support
- Search for Family support services
- Supporting communication to improve family relationships, helping to make the best decisions for children and young people.
- Search for Family group conferencing services