What we do
The primary aim of the service will be to provide specialist support to children and families where at least one, or both parents/carers, are misusing drugs and/or alcohol. Service delivery in Flintshire, Denbighshire and Conwy.
We can help with
- Supporting parents, carers and families with guidance and activities
- Find out more about Family support
- Search for Family support services
- Supporting those affected by personal, adult or parental substance misuse. Advice and information on the impact of high risk behaviours, such as drug or alcohol misuse, violence and domestic abuse. Intervention and treatment services can be accessed, along with 1:1 and peer support.
- Find out more about Substance misuse
- Search for Substance misuse services