What we do
Bradford SENDIASS is for parents and carers of children and young people 0-25 with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) in the Bradford area - and for their children too.
The staff help parents and children to work together with schools and the local authority so that they have a good understanding of what support is needed and to make sure that it is put in place. We can also offer IASS around health and social care needs in relation to SEND.
Opening Hours - Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Response times - we will endeavor to respond to any message within 2 working days
We can help with
- Enabling and supporting children and young people to participate in decision making processes
- Search for Rights and participation services
- Providing Independent Supporters advice and support for parents of children with special educational needs (SEN), and young people with SEN. A range of time-limited support is available, tailored to the particular needs of individual families and young people.
- Find out more about Independent support service
- Search for Independent support service services