Build a family and change a life
If you live in Scotland and are interested in adopting a child, we can help.
Here at Barnardo's Scotland Adoption Service, we can talk you through the adoption process and answer all your questions.
If you adopt through us, we will give you all the emotional and practical support you need to help you:
- prepare for the adoption
- find the right child
- feel supported all the way through the process and in the years ahead
Barnardo’s values align with the principles of The Promise and we believe that all children and young people should grow up loved, safe and respected and realise their full potential - #keepthepromise. Learn more about The Promise.
Get in touch
- fill in our simple online form
- call us on 0141 419 4700
- email us at [email protected]
- visit our Facebook page
- write to us at Barnardo's Scotland Adoption Service, Building 10000, Academy Park, Gower Street, Glasgow G51 1PH
- sign up for one of our events via our Eventbrite page
Find out more
For more information on adopting with Barnardo's, see our Adopt a child page.
Care Inspectorate ratings
Quality of care and support: Very Good
Quality of management and leadership: Very Good