Barnardo’s supporters are at the heart of our work.
Your support helps us to improve the lives of vulnerable children in the UK.
This supporter charter sets out our commitment to you.
We respect and value you
- we will never share or sell your name, address or other personal information with third parties.
- we treat your data and information safely and securely at all times
- if you tell us you don't want to be contacted in a certain way, we won't contact you that way
We are interested in your views and your experience
- we will make it clear how you can get in touch with us and make this as simple and easy as possible
- we welcome your views about what we are doing and the ways we might improve
- we are honest and transparent at all times - when things go wrong we’ll acknowledge our mistakes and work quickly to put things right
- we treat all complaints seriously and will investigate them promptly and respond to you as soon as possible
When you support Barnardo’s we will:
- administer your donation efficiently, putting your gift to work quickly
- acknowledge and welcome new supporters and provide information about Barnardo’s work and how your support makes it possible
- use your donation wisely and responsibly
- respect your wishes, wherever possible, if you would like to allocate your donation to a particular area of our work
- keep you up to date on how your support is helping to improve the lives of children, young people and their families
- communicate with you in the ways that you choose or not communicate with you if that is your choice
When you contact us, we will:
- respond to your enquiries in an open, honest, courteous and professional way
- provide a response to your questions within two days or let you know when you can expect a response if we need to investigate further
- treat your information in a safe, secure, sensitive and confidential way
We'd love to hear from you.
Please contact our supporter care team:
- call 0800 008 7005 (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday)
- e-mail: [email protected]
- write to:
Barnardo’s supporter care