We believe you can foster
If you live in North Scotland and are interested in fostering a child, we're here to help.
Here at Barnardo's Scotland Fostering North, our team of dedicated social workers will support you throughout the whole of your fostering journey.
The rewards are huge. Knowing you've made a difference to a vulnerable child's life is something that will stay with you forever.
Areas we cover
We offer fostering in the following areas:
- Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire
Care Inspectorate ratings
Quality of care and support: Very Good
Quality of management and leadership: Very Good
Care Inspectorate, latest inspection report
Get in touch
We can talk you through the fostering process and answer all your questions.
- fill in our simple online form
- call us on 01224 624 090 (Aberdeen office) or 01382 561900 (Dundee office)
- email us at [email protected]
- visit our Facebook page
- write to us at Barnardo's Scotland Fostering North, 20 Carden Place, Aberdeen, AB10 1UQ
- Register for one of our North Scotland fostering events (see below)
Foster a child
There are many different reasons why families start to foster but they all wish to make a difference to the lives of children and young people in care.
Scotland North Fostering Events
Come and talk to a member of our friendly team at one of our fostering information events.
Jules and Jon's story
Jules and Jon, from Inverurie, Scotland, decided to foster after their children had grown up and left home. They have been caring for a young boy for the last four years.