About the event
This beautiful, predominantly flat course takes runners on an unforgettable tour of Wales’ capital city, past historic landmarks and stunning scenery.
Register for this event
Got your own spot?
Starting from the historic Cardiff Castle you will head towards the Cardiff City Stadium before running through the Vale of Glamorgan, over the Cardiff Bay Barrage, past the Norwegian Church and Millennium Centre, around the beautiful Roath Park Lake and will finish in the majestic civic centre outside the Temple of Peace on King Edward VII Avenue, where you’ll be given a hero’s welcome!
What you get
- A dedicated events team to support you every step of the way.
- Support and inspiration from celebrities, sports therapists and experts in nutrition.
- A high-performance Barnardo’s running vest
- Post-race refreshments and Massage
- The loudest cheer squad on the route
With ongoing concerns around the current Coronavirus (COVID 19) pandemic, here at Barnardo’s we are closely monitoring the situation regarding events that are due to be taking place over the coming months.
This event is currently due to go ahead and organisers are working to ensure the event is run in a covid-secure way. Of course, if things change and your event is postponed or cancelled, we’ll be sure to be in touch with participants.