About the event
This beautiful, predominantly flat course takes runners on an unforgettable tour of Wales’ capital city, past historic landmarks and stunning scenery.
Register for this event
This event was due to take place on the 4th October 2020, all runners who were due to take part have had their places automatically rolled over to the 28th March 2021. Registrations are still open if you'd like to join our team in the March 2021 event.
Already have a place and want to run for Barnardo's? Register below.
Starting from the historic Cardiff Castle you will head towards the Cardiff City Stadium before running through the Vale of Glamorgan, over the Cardiff Bay Barrage, past the Norwegian Church and Millennium Centre, around the beautiful Roath Park Lake and will finish in the majestic civic centre outside the Temple of Peace on King Edward VII Avenue, where you’ll be given a hero’s welcome!
What you get
- A dedicated events team to support you every step of the way.
- Support and inspiration from celebrities, sports therapists and experts in nutrition.
- A high-performance Barnardo’s running vest
- Post-race refreshments and Massage
- The loudest cheer squad on the route