Donate in memory or set up a tribute fund
A donation to Barnardo’s is a very special way to remember the life of a relative or friend.
Or you can donate online.
It is a thoughtful gift - in honour, and in memory. Your donation will be used to give vulnerable children the chance of a better childhood and a brighter future.
If you have any queries email the Donate In Memory team or call 020 8498 7880.
Cruse Bereavement Care can provide confidential bereavement counselling free of charge. If you think this may be helpful for you, please call 0844 477 9400, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What your money can buy
- £15 can provide a special picture exchange communication book for children with autism to help them communicate
- £20 pays for a specially created musical instrument for children with disabilities
- £50 could pay for two school bags with stationery and lunch boxes making the world of difference to disadvantaged children
- £105 pays for a child to have three sessions with a psychologist to overcome the long-term impact of abuse
- £500 covers the weekly cost of running community youth groups for children living in disadvantaged areas.
Book of dedication
The names of those in whose memory donations are made are recorded in a commemorative book, which is kept in the Barnardo's church in Barkingside.
This book can be viewed at our annual Barnardo's commemorative event or you can arrange a viewing by contacting us using the details above.
Thank you for supporting Barnardo’s in this very special way, and for thinking of Barnardo's at this time.
'Give with Confidence.' Barnardo’s adheres to the Fundraising Promise and Fundraising Standards Board Guidelines.