You can help change the lives of vulnerable children by tackling the highest mountains in the UK…
If this sounds like your cup of tea, then the Three Peaks Challenge for Barnardo’s might just be the challenge for you.
The Three Peaks Challenge is an attempt to climb the highest peaks in Scotland, England, and Wales in 'one go'. These peaks are Ben Nevis in Scotland, Scafell Pike in England, and Snowdon in Wales
The trek covers 42kms, and includes 3000m of ascent and descent. The course is guided by qualified mountain leaders and there will be a driver with you all of the way!
2019 Event Dates:
The 3 Peaks Challenge in support of Barnardo’s is available on any weekend (Friday to Sunday) from May to October. You can join as an individual or any size group, and if you have a group of 8 or more participants we can offer the challenge exclusively for you on any date of your choice.
Why join TeamBarnardos?
- A dedicated events team to support you every step of the way.
- Unrivalled advice through training, nutrition and every aspect of your challenge.
- All the fundraising support and guidance you will need.
- You will receive a Barnardo's t-shirt.
- You'll be supporting the UK's most vulnerable children and young people.