This ultra challenge takes on some of England's finest scenery.
Dorset's fabulous Jurassic Coast provides a stunning setting for this new and testing challenge - with some glorious views enroute and a few hills in between!
Setting out from Poole Harbour, you will board the Sandbanks ferry, across to Studland before heading up towards Corfe castle, where the 1st Quarter Challenge ends. Those on the 1st Half will be tackling the ups & downs of Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door, en route to Weymouth at the 58km rest stop.
The full Challenge continues on along the coastline and to the far end of Chesil Beach, then down into West Bay with its famous sandstone cliffs, before reaching the welcome finish line in Bridport where a celebration awaits.
Push yourself further in 2019 and help us support a wide range of children, including those with disabilities, children who have been sexually exploited, young carers and young people in care.
Full Challenge (100km) -24+ hrs
Full Challenge (100km) 2 Day (stop overnight)
1st Half Challenge (58km)
2nd Half Challenge (42km) - Join a 100km friend option
1st Quarter Challenge (24km)
2nd Quarter Challenge (34km)
Why join Team Barnardos?
- A dedicated events team to support you every step of the way.
- Unrivalled advice through training, nutrition and every aspect of your challenge.
- All the fundraising support and guidance you will need.
- Raise as much as you can and receive your challenge t-shirt.
- You'll be supporting the UK's most vulnerable children and young people.
Sign up now and join our team for a challenge of a lifetime!