The TrekFest - Peak District has something for everyone – whether you are new to trekking and want to complete your first 25km, or if you are a seasoned trekker wanting to tackle the extreme 50km.
The Peak District is home to some absolutely stunning scenery and more than lives up to its reputation as one of Britain’s most inspiring National Parks.
Both routes start in the beautiful Hope Valley – the heart of the Peak District home to picturesque and ancient landscapes. The 25km route encompasses part of the enchanting Ladybower reservoir and the 50km route summits Kinder Scout – a moorland plateau that at 636m (2,087ft) is the highest point in the Peak District, Derbyshire and the East Midlands! Join us and discover the rugged beauty of the Peaks for yourself!
- Join as an Individual or as a team
- Bring friends and family to savour the atmosphere and cheer you on
- Free hot meals, snacks & drinks en route to keep up your energy levels
- Manned checkpoints at regular intervals throughout each route
- Fully supported – expert outdoor staff on hand every step of the way
- Fully route marked – minimal navigation required
- Post event photography to comemorate your achievement
- Free massage & medals for all finishers
- Pre event support to prepare you for the big day
Sign up to join our team for a challenge of a lifetime!