Isle of Wight Council directory providing information on a whole host of services and activities available on the island. Here is a few of the topics you can find support on:
- The local offer and leisure activities for all ages.
- Collection of Special Needs Support services on the Island.
- Health care, social care and advice and guidance on extra support for families.
- List all: Primary (4-11), Secondary (11-19) and Special Schools.
- Optional PDF can be downloaded which collects the numbers and emails of all the Schools on the Isle of Wight.
NHS Directory providing information on:
- Common symptoms for child related sickness.
- Guide of where to go and who to contact for health support.
- Prenatal guidance on what to expect and a healthy pregnancy.
Sexual Health advice , information and support for 11-34+
- This website is divided into 4 subsections, e.g. 11-16. 16-34, 34+, so that individuals within those age ranges can access sexual health information best suited to them.
- Information on contraception, LGBT , pregnancy and abortion and having a safe healthy relationship.
- You can find access to Drop-In sexual health sessions on the Isle of Wight.