The majority of our stores have now re-opened. Please see below for the new measures we have implemented. We look forward to seeing you in-store soon.
Our priority is helping you to shop safely in our stores.
- Please wear a face covering when shopping in-store
- We may restrict the number of people in stores at any one time
- Please ensure you keep 2 metres apart while shopping in store
- Please pay by contactless where possible
- At times stores may have to close for cleaning
- We are accepting donations, but where possible please call ahead before taking any donations you have to your local store.
- Some of our stores may have restricted opening hours
Support our work by shopping online for cards, gift wrap, stationary, homeware products and more.
Shop on eBay
Browse our extensive, quality range on eBay.
Read our blog
Get hints, tips and inspiration from the world of ethical and sustainable fashion.
Volunteer in our shops
Our shops play a key role in funding our work. Learn how you can make an impact, have fun and learn new skills.
Reduce waste, enhance your CSR strategy and prevent the use of landfill with ‘Gifts In Kind’.
Gift Aid in shops
Sign up to Gift Aid with our Little Green Card when you donate goods in our shops.