The Hampshire Specialist Parenting Support Service (HSPSS)
The service provides parenting programmes for parents / carers who have children aged 5-17 who meet the following criteria
• Are diagnosed with an Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC) or
• Are diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) or
• Are displaying troubling or challenging behaviours associated with mild-moderate conduct disorder or
• Are teenagers displaying anti-social behaviour including child to parent violence
- The child, parent or carer is registered with a participating GP's surgery within Hampshire.
Please note that we are unable to provide this service to parents or carers whose families are registered with GP's surgeries within the Cities of Portsmouth or Southampton Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCG's).
For more information:
- You can download our leaflet HERE (PDF)
- Either email or call us to find out more:
Tel: 01489 799178
This service has been commissioned by the five Hampshire Clinical Commissioning Groups