Supporting tomorrow’s talent today
Are you aged 16-25? Unemployed and not in education? Unsure about what to do next? In need of a confidence boost?
Make Trax may be able to help.
The Make Trax project aims to support 360 young people who are not in education, employment or training (NEET) and living in the coast to capital areas of Brighton and Hove, Crawley, Croydon and Worthing.
It is a flexible and personalised programme with dedicated coaches who will work with you to create a progression plan, setting out ambitious but achievable goals.
Make Trax can help you:
- get one-to-one coaching and mentoring
- get impartial information, advice and guidance (IAG)
- build confidence, motivation and social skills
- get access to creative activities to engage and inspire
- apply for courses
- get involved with community events or volunteering
- find and apply for training, courses and jobs
- access employability skills workshops
- gain local work experience
- gain CV and interview skills
If you're between 16-25 years old and live in one of the coast to capital areas, contact us to see how Make Trax can help.
Make TRAX is funded by the European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund.