Creative programme based on the resident of HMP Askham Grange's childs educational learning. The aim is to maintain/improve the relationships between mum/grandma and their child/ren. Maintaining and supporting Family ties and aiding resettlement.
A parenting programme that aims to enhance and improve relationship between mother and child and nurture ones self to raise self esteem and self confidence of the resident. Maintaining and supporting Family ties and aiding resettlement.
A parenting programme aimed at enhancing and improving relationships between mother and child with a particular emphasis on community involvement and discipline process. To raise mother/residents self esteem and confidence. Maintaining and supporting Family ties and aiding resettlement.
• This is a parenting support service which has been developed as an additional stream to the existing B You Child Exploitation team. The service has been commissioned by the Sussex Police and Crime Commissioner.
• The service aims to provide support for families who have a child or children who are at significant risk of exploitation; either criminal, sexual or both.
This programme is designed for parents and carers of children and young people aged 7-18 with an autistic spectrum condition.
This is a core Cygnet programme which is delivered over six, two and a half - three hour sessions which sequentially work towards behaviour management and covers a number of topics Please note there is a new updated Core Programme available from March 2017
The Dice programme provides support for parents of ‘at risk’ children and young people.
In partnership with Bradford Safeguarding Children’s Board the DICE parenting programme has been developed to support parents/carers with knowledge and strategies that will enable them to have a greater understanding, be more tolerant and nurturing to their child at risk.
What is DICE?
The Incredible Years Programme is an evidence based suite of manualised programmes. These programmes for parents will provide parents with positive parenting tools and techniques to manage children’s behaviour and set limits and boundaries.
Provides evidenced based parenting programmes for parents and carers who have children aged 5-17 who:
1. Have a diagnosed Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC)
2. Have a diagnosis of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
3. Are experiencing mild-moderate conduct disorder
4. Have behaviour that challenges
5. Are teenagers displaying anti-social behaviour including child to parent violence