Mobile View

Cotswold Way Challenge

The Cotswold Way provides a stunning setting for this new and testing challenge - with some fantastic views enroute and some tough hills in between! It's a Saturday morning start in Bath, and ahead lies 100km of footpaths and trails to get to the Cheltenham finish line – where an overwhelming sense of elation awaits.

The idilic path will be challenging whether you're opting for the 100km, 50km or 25km but is incredibly rewarding.

Most of the 2,000 challengers will be walking, some will jog parts, and quite a few will run the full 100km. However you take it on - you'll be fully supported all the way by our team and rewarded with an amazing sense of achievement.

Push yourself further in 2017 and help us support a wide range of children, including those with disabilities, children who have been sexually exploited, young carers and young people in care.


Full Challenge (100km) - 24+hrs

•Half Challenge (1st/2nd ~ 50km)

•Quarter option (1st ~25km)

•Full 2 Day Option ~50km / day..

•.. with Half Way Camping Option

•Tented Village start + warm up

•FREE meals + snacks & drinks

•Marquee Rest Stops enroute

•Fully signed route + maps

•Pace walkers, medics, massage

•Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!

•Shuttle buses - finish to station

•Training & Kit guides

•Optional Training Walks

Fundraising Requirements

You will need to pay 80% of your initial fundraising target to Barnardo's 6 weeks prior to the challenge, failure to do so could result in your place being withdrawn on the challenge. The remaining 20% of your fundraising is due to be paid to Barnardo's 4 weeks after the event. Barnardo's will then pay a contribution towards your place on the challenge out of this target.

For more information and to sign up go to our event partner's website!

Back to UK challenges