EVENTS
mobileView

Mobile View

London 2 Paris Cycle Challenge

London 2 Paris Cycle Challenge image

Take on one of the most beautiful cycling routes in Europe for a real bucket list challenge!

5 days - 330 miles - 2 countries

Cycle through beautiful English villages, cross the channel at Dover and head into the stunning countryside of rural France. The ride ends in Paris, cycling along the famous Champs Elysees and finishes by the breathtaking Eiffel Tower!

Upcoming Dates

2017

30/08/17 - 03/09/17

2018

06/06/18 - 10/06/18

25/07/18 - 29/07/18 - Tour De France Special! Watch the finish of the Tour on the Champs Elysees, the day after you finish the ride in Paris.

05/09/18 - 09/09/18

Why join Team Barnardos?

  • A dedicated events team to support you every step of the way.
  • Unrivalled advice through training, nutrition and every aspect of your challenge.
  • All the fundraising support and guidance you will need.
  • Recieve your high performance Barnardo's cycling jersey.
  • You'll be supporting the UK's most vulnerable children and young people.

Want to take part? We’d love to welcome you to #TeamBarnardos for the London to Paris Cycle Challenge!

There are three payment options for this challenge.

Self Funder

The full cost of this challenge is £949. You will be required to pay the deposit of £149 at the time of booking and the final balance of £800 (+airtaxes) which is due eight weeks before departure. You will receive fundraising advice and sponsorship forms and be asked to raise as much as you can for Barnardo's. As you have covered the full cost of the challenge, 100% of this fundraising will go towards supporting vulnerable children in the UK.

Part Payment

You will be required to pay a deposit of £149 at the time of booking, then a contribution of £250 (+ airtaxes) towards your trip costs. This is due eight weeks before your departure.  You then pledge to raise a minimum spnsorship amount of £1,100 for Barnardo's. You will need to send your sponsorship money to us as you raise it. At least 80% of the minimum sponsorship required (£880) must be sent to us ten weeks before departure, and the remaining 20% (£220) within four weeks of completing the challenge. If you have raised the necessary funds, we will then pay the balance of your expedition costs (which will not exceed 49% of the minimum sponsorship target).

Minimum Sponsorship

You will be required to pay the deposit of £149 at the time of booking, and pledge to raise a minimum amount of sponsorship, £1,600 for Barnardo's. You will need to send your sponsorship money to us as you raise it. At least 80% of the minimum sponsorship required (£1,280) must be sent to us ten weeks before departure, and the remaining 20% (£320) within four weeks of completing the challenge. If you have raised the necessary funds, we will then pay the balance of your expedition costs (which will not exceed 49% of the minimum sponsorship target).

You will need insurance to take part in this challenge, this can be purchased through our event partner


Back to overseas challenges