About the event
Take on the Thames Path Challenge following England's greatest river. Most will walk, many will jog, some will run, and all have special reasons to push themselves.
Register for this event
About the challenge
As Barnardo’s are an official Charity Partner in the Ultra-Challenge Series, you can sign up to this great challenge, for just £1! Simply register for a Charity Sponsorship place via the Sign up link, and use the code BAR2021 to redeem the offer. (*This deal will run until the 30th June 2021).
Our full Thames Path Challenge 100km route heads from Putney Bridge past Hampton Court to Runnymede of Magna Carta fame at 50km, then on past wonderful historic scenery all the way to Henley. With half & quarter distance options - there's a challenge for everyone.
What you get:
- Suitable for all levels of experience
- Full support and hospitality on the route including 8 covered rest stops, shuttle buses, free food and drink, camping packages, medics, marshals and a party at the finish.
- Join as an individual or as a team
- Walk at your own pace and choose from a 100km full challenge, a 2 day 100km 'Daylight' challenge or half and quarter options
- Track your route on the official challenge app, and earn a medal and t-shirt when you finish
- A dedicated events team to support you every step of the way.
- Unrivalled advice through training, nutrition and every aspect of your challenge
- Regular newsletters filled with fundraising ideas and all the fundraising support and guidance you will need
- A Barnardo's t-shirt and access to additional resources to help you fundraise.
With ongoing concerns around the current Coronavirus (COVID 19) pandemic, here at Barnardo’s we are closely monitoring the situation regarding events that are due to be taking place over the coming months.
This event is currently due to go ahead and organisers are working to ensure the event is run in a covid-secure way. Of course, if things change and your event is postponed or cancelled, we’ll be sure to be in touch with participants.