About the event
Join 2000 trekkers as we venture across the Capital taking in unrivalled views of the skyline from its best vantage points.
Register for this event
About the challenge
Setting out from Putney Bridge - it's East towards the City, zig-zagging over the array of historic bridges - each with its fascinating story - and a midpoint stop at Kennington Oval for some snacks & drinks. 25km later, it's a finish line celebration in Southwark past the majestic Tower Bridge. You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
As Barnardo’s are an official Charity Partner in the Ultra-Challenge Series, you can sign up to this great challenge, for just £1! Simply register for a Charity Sponsorship place via the Sign up link, and use the code BAR2021 to redeem the offer. (*This deal will run until the 30th June 2021).
What you get:
- Suitable for all levels of experience
- Full support and hospitality on the route free food and drink, medics, marshals and a party at the finish.
- Join as an individual or as a team
- Walk at your own pace
- A dedicated events team to support you every step of the way.
- Unrivalled advice through training, nutrition and every aspect of your challenge
- Regular newsletters filled with fundraising ideas and all the fundraising support and guidance you will need
- A Barnardo's t-shirt and access to additional resources to help you fundraise.
With ongoing concerns around the current Coronavirus (COVID 19) pandemic, here at Barnardo’s we are closely monitoring the situation regarding events that are due to be taking place over the coming months.
This event is currently due to go ahead and organisers are working to ensure the event is run in a covid-secure way. Of course, if things change and your event is postponed or cancelled, we’ll be sure to be in touch with participants.