About the event
This challenge will welcome 2,000 adventurers into the fabulous Peak District National Park.
Register for this event
About the challenge:
We'll have a major 'Base Camp' hub set-up in idyllic Bakewell, which will include a full range of camping options, car parking, and extensive hospitality & welfare services across the weekend - and a full 100km Challenge which takes a tough & varied figure of 8 route through Derbyshire's finest scenery and Peaks - with full support all the way.
This gem in the Heart of England, and with 50km & 25km challenge options also out of our Bakewell Base Camp - this is the Ultra Challenge not to be missed in 2021.
What you get:
- Suitable for all levels of experience
- Full support and hospitality on the route including 8 covered rest stops, shuttle buses, free food and drink, camping packages, medics, marshals and a party at the finish.
- Join as an individual or as a team
- Walk at your own pace and choose from a 100km full challenge, a 2 day 100km 'Daylight' challenge or half and quarter options
- Track your route on the official challenge app, and earn a medal and t-shirt when you finish
- A dedicated events team to support you every step of the way.
- Unrivalled advice through training, nutrition and every aspect of your challenge
- Regular newsletters filled with fundraising ideas and all the fundraising support and guidance you will need
- A Barnardo's t-shirt and access to additional resources to help you fundraise.
With ongoing concerns around the current Coronavirus (COVID 19) pandemic, here at Barnardo’s we are closely monitoring the situation regarding events that are due to be taking place over the coming months.
This event is currently due to go ahead and organisers are working to ensure the event is run in a covid-secure way. Of course, if things change and your event is postponed or cancelled, we’ll be sure to be in touch with participants.