About the event
The coastal path will welcome challengers in sunny July, and it’s anticlockwise around the Island this year, down past the Needles & the Southern cliffs to Chale at half way – and for Full Island challengers it’s on to historic Ventnor & Bembridge and back to our welcome base-camp after an epic 106km journey.
Register for this event
About the challenge
You’ll get full support & hospitality, and with half & quarter distance challenges also – and optional camping packages – there’s a fantastic Isle of Wight weekend for everyone!
As Barnardo’s are an official Charity Partner in the Ultra-Challenge Series, you can sign up to this great challenge, for just £1! Simply register for a Charity Sponsorship place via the Sign up link, and use the code BAR2021 to redeem the offer. (*This deal will run until the 30th June 2021).
What you get:
- Suitable for all levels of experience
- Full support and hospitality on the route including 8 covered rest stops, shuttle buses, free food and drink, camping packages, medics, marshals and a party at the finish
- Join as an individual or as a team
- Walk at your own pace and choose from a 106km full island challenge, a 2 day 106km 'Daylight' challenge or half and quarter island options
- Track your route on the official challenge app, and earn a medal and t-shirt when you finish
- A dedicated events team to support you every step of the way
- Unrivalled advice through training, nutrition and every aspect of your challenge
- Regular newsletters filled with fundraising ideas and all the fundraising support and guidance you will need
- A Barnardo's t-shirt and access to additional resources to help you fundraise
With ongoing concerns around the current Coronavirus (COVID 19) pandemic, here at Barnardo’s we are closely monitoring the situation regarding events that are due to be taking place over the coming months.
This event is currently due to go ahead and organisers are working to ensure the event is run in a covid-secure way. Of course, if things change and your event is postponed or cancelled, we’ll be sure to be in touch with participants.