About the event
The magical Cotswold Way provides a stunning setting for a testing challenge - with some fantastic views en route and tough hills in between! It’s a Saturday morning start from historic Cirencester, as 2000 adventurers set out on 100km looped route of footpaths & trails – most walking but many jogging and running.
Register for this event
About the challenge:
Whether you're a keen walker and new to endurance events, or a seasoned hiker up for a new adventure - with half and quarter distance options also - there's a Challenge here for everyone. You'll get full support & hospitality all the way to your finish line - where an amazing sense of achievement & celebration awaits.
What you get:
- Suitable for all levels of experience
- Full support and hospitality on the route including 8 covered rest stops, shuttle buses, free food and drink, camping packages, medics, marshals and a party at the finish.
- Join as an individual or as a team
- Walk at your own pace and choose from a 100km full challenge, a 2 day 100km 'Daylight' challenge or half and quarter options
- Track your route on the official challenge app, and earn a medal and t-shirt when you finish
- A dedicated events team to support you every step of the way.
- Unrivalled advice through training, nutrition and every aspect of your challenge
- Regular newsletters filled with fundraising ideas and all the fundraising support and guidance you will need
- A Barnardo's t-shirt and access to additional resources to help you fundraise.
With ongoing concerns around the current Coronavirus (COVID 19) pandemic, here at Barnardo’s we are closely monitoring the situation regarding events that are due to be taking place over the coming months.
This event is currently due to go ahead and organisers are working to ensure the event is run in a covid-secure way. Of course, if things change and your event is postponed or cancelled, we’ll be sure to be in touch with participants.