Machu Picchu is one of the most iconic sights in South America, and the culmination of our magnificent Inca Trail trek through the Peruvian Andes. Enjoy 10 days of trekking this breathtakingly beautiful route through valleys and high passes, scattered with fascinating Inca ruins arriving at the Sun Gate, which overlooks Machu Picchu, where your first magical glimpse provides an unforgettable reward for your efforts.
Cross high mountain passes on trail dotted with Inca ruins
Inspiring view from Inca Sun Gate onto Machu Picchu
Rich in culture with plenty of time in Cuzco
21st - 30th April 2018
1st - 10th September 2018
27th Oct - 5th Nov 2018
5th - 14th April 2019
Why join Team Barnardo's?
- A dedicated events team to support you every step of the way
- Unrivalled advice through training, nutrition and every aspect of your challenge
- All the fundraising support and guidance you will need
- Recieve a high performance Barnardo's challenge t-shirt
- You'll be supporting the UK's most vulnerable children and young people