New for 2017...
Enjoy 10 days of discovering the small Buddhist Kingdom of Bhutan. Visited by Prince William and Kate (the Duchess of Cambridge) in Spring 2016, this undiscovered country boasts stunning scenery for you to marvel at as you trek its peaks and green forested valleys. Access to most of the country is restricted, though any trekker making the effort to travel to this remote mountainous region will receive a warm welcome.
Fabulous views of snow-capped Himalayas, forests and lakes
Visit breath-taking Tiger's Nest Monastry
Discover fascinating, friendly cultre of rarely-visited Bhutan
Camp in stunning locations
11th - 21st October 2018
2nd - 12th May 2019
Why join Team Barnardos?
- A dedicated events team to support you every step of the way
- Unrivalled advice through training, nutrition and every aspect of your challenge
- All the fundraising support and guidance you will need
- Recieve a high performance Barnardo's cycling jersey
- You'll be supporting the UK's most vulnerable children and young people