Barnardo’s Scotland Golf Day
Our ninth annual golf day will be held on Thursday 22nd August 2019.
This event is open to current and new supporters of the charity, so if you haven’t attended before - don’t be shy - we would love for you and your team to join us!
To book your team of four please contact Jordyn Armstrong, Event Manager, by email email@example.com or call 0131 446 7021
We are delighted to be returning to the wonderful Archerfield Links this year off the back of a successful day at our 2018 event where the total raised by the event over the years passed £91,000!
- The day will consist of breakfast rolls on arrival from 9am
- Shotgun start
- Team Stableford competition on the fabulous Dirleton Links
- Auction and on-course competitions
- Prizes and Archerfield crest roped handle goody bags
- Glass of fizz and a snack at the half way house
- Three-course supper in the private dining room
- Full use of the fully serviced locker rooms and practice facilities
We can accommodate up to 20 teams of four to enjoy golf with a view, whilst raising vital funds for Barnardo’s work in Scotland.
**Please note Handicaps will be capped at 18 for Gents and 26 for Ladies. This is to allow a fair Team Stableford competition.
Headline Sponsorship – £2,500
Name in the event title “<Company Name>"’s Barnardo’s Scotland Golf Day 2019
Entry for team of four – including breakfast, glass of fizz and a snack at the half way house & a three-course supper
1 branded Goody bag item – Eg. Poker chip marker or Golf Ball
Branding in the private dining room and around the 1st tee
Logo on all event materials
Recognition on social media, and on the front page of our website
Full page advert in the programme
The opportunity to present the prizes to our winners after dinner
The opportunity to create a new award/prize of your choice.
Silver Package (3 available) - £900 each
The opportunity to sponsor our Longest Drive (Available), Nearest to the Pin (Available) or Putting Challenge (Available)
- •Entry for team of four – including breakfast, glass of fizz and a snack at the half way house & a three-course supper.
- Opportunity to have company name on the trophy of the competition you sponsor (Longest Drive, Nearest to the Pin or Putting Challenge)
- Opportunity to have company branding on pin markers in the respective challenges
- Half page advert in event day programme
- Logo to feature on our website with a link to company website
Bronze Package - price dependant on size of advert chosen
- Full page, half page or quarter page advert in event day programme
- Logo to feature on our website
To book your team of four, or to book a sponsorship package, please contact Jordyn Armstrong, Event Manager.
Phone: 0131 446 7021