Barnardo's Scotland helps more than 26,500 vulnerable children, young people and their families who need our support.
We rely on public and corporate donations to support the £2 million costs of running our Scottish services each year to make sure we're there for those who need us most.
How can you support us?
There are lots of ways you can support the vital work that we do in Scotland. Use the following links to find out more about how you can get involved through:
How the money you raise helps our work
Out of every £1 donated, 92p goes directly to our work with children. Money that you raise will help Barnardo's Scotland in lots of different ways:
- £5 could provide books for 3-5 year olds - essential for early learning
- £10 could pay for an emergency wash and personal care kit for a homeless young person
- £30 could pay for a young carer to enjoy a trip out
- £500 could buy a mobile chair for a child with a disability
- £1,000 could buy a special computer for a child with communication problems
Contact us to find out more
For fundraising enquiries please contact: Kara Gillies by phone on 0131 446 7019, or via email at email@example.com.