Join us for a Cockney themed walk across London
Choose between the 13 or 26.2 mile routes which pass through areas including the South Bank, Chlelsea, Hyde Park Corner, Regent's Park, Camden Lock, Smithifeld Market and taking in iconic sights like; St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge, the Shard, London Eye, Big Ben and Buckingham Palace.
This is a tough challenge and you can expect tired pins and plates of meat, but there’s plenty for you to have a butcher’s at along the way! With plenty of sights for your mince pies, it’ll be one of the most memorable things you do this year!
There are two ways you can choose to fund this once in a lifetime adventure:
With the self funding option you personally cover the registration fee and the tour cost. This option means that there is no minimum sponsorship target due and all monies raised from the challenge will go directly towards supporting the work that Barnardo's does.
Registration fee & tour cost - £49
Registration fee & tour cost - £69
You will be required to pay a registration fee upon booking and there is a minimum fundraising commitment required.
Registration fee - £25
Minimum sponsorship requirement - £50
Registration fee - £29
Minimum sponsorship requirement - £80
Why join TeamBarnardos?
- A dedicated events team to support you every step of the way.
- Unrivalled advice through training, nutrition and every aspect of your challenge.
- All the fundraising support and guidance you will need.
- You will receive a Barnardo's t-shirt.
- You'll be supporting the UK's most vulnerable children and young people.