Our internship scheme runs in the Spring, Summer, and Autumn and during the three months you will work on a real project with genuine responsibility. We recognise that your decision to do an internship with us is an investment in your future career and we want to ensure that this decision is justified.
Variety of internship opportunities available
Each scheme we offer around 40 project-specific roles in different specialist areas that reflect the size and diversity of the organisation. We have both part time and full time opportunities at our Head Office in East London as well as in regional offices and children’s services around the UK. You can choose from a variety of roles such as events, marketing, finance, policy, research and communications or explore opportunities based in our children’s services across the UK.
You could be:
- innovating and piloting new fundraising ideas and events
- evaluating and reviewing our procedures and services
- researching the latest government legislation and attending briefings
What the scheme offers you:
- Induction package including access to e-learning courses, training relevant to your role and an Intern Orientation Day
- Support for your personal development from experienced Line Manager
- Tailored workshop on CV, applications and interview skills
- Insight into the charity sector as well as your specific department
- Opportunity to build a network of colleagues within the sector
- Chance to be a part of our intern led development boards and organise additional events
- Access to our internal vacancies list
- Expenses for lunch (up to £5.50 a day) and ‘reasonable’ travel
Make sure you check back when applications open to find out exactly what we have available in your area.